Ultra Graphics Billings offers more than your typical web host, and doesn’t just set and forget your website, SEO and SEM, or Analytics.
Many web hosts offer simply a block of space to house your website, and a few email accounts. Support is either extremely hard to come by, expensive from nickel-and-dime charges for every change made, or a combination of both. As an added benefit of building your online presence with Ultra Graphics, we want to make sure your website continues to market for you in the long term.
The primary goal of our managed services are simply to create a single and direct point of contact with your account executive for changes, support, information, advice, or whatever else you need for your website.
The difference is that when you host a website with Ultra Graphics, you’re only a phone call or an email away from a personal conversation with your account executive. No automated phone lines, long communication delays, or frustrating unexpected bills for minor changes or updates. We want you to know what to expect: excellent, attentive customer service and communication in every single situation.
The managed web hosting benefits are:
- Single point of contact for support and information.
- Website hosting with almost no restrictions on monthly disc space and bandwidth usage.
- Monthly Google Analytics reports to show your site’s visits and user behavior.
- POP or IMAP Email accounts as required by project.
- Free yearly domain registration for the primary domain*
- Regular WordPress core and plugin updates to maintain the stability and security of the site.**
- Use of Ultra Graphics’ Paid plugin licenses for more powerful forms, galleries, sliders, and more.
- 1 Hour per quarter*** (3 months) of built-in development time to accomplish any of the following:
- Ongoing Support (bug fixing, problems analysis and resolution, etc.)
- Adaptive Enhancements (modifications to support business or technical requirements’ changes.)
- Perfective Upgrades (new functionality/features.)
- Technical Improvement (optimization restructuring/rewriting.)
- Modification and management of Domain Registry and DNS settings.
Essentially if your website needs anything changed, fixed, updated, or added – you have built-in time every quarter to get it done. If you don’t have time to blog and want to send us the content to put up, we can do that. If you want to create more useful and valuable content landing pages for your users, we can build the pages and format your text and images.
If one hour of maintenance time isn’t enough, there are multiple additional reasonable hosting plans that allow for more time – check with your account executive for details. If you’re worried about going over the allotted time every quarter, we have you covered – we’ll keep track of the time you’ve used and let you know if you’re about to go over, at which point you can decide to hold off until the next quarter, or finish the task under normal development rates.
There are hosting plan options that fit almost any situation, whether you need just hosting but no support, domain registration and email, or just the domain parked and pointed elsewhere. If you have any questions about the options available, simply send a message to us here, or give us a call at 406-256-4999.
*Any additional domains require an added monthly fee. **We do updates for any site that our online team has developed in-house, or if the site was built in a way to accommodate regular updates from the WordPress repository. ***Talk to your account executive for more managed hosting plan options.
Don't see what you're looking for? Chances are we can do it! Give us a call 406-256-4999Click Here to Get a Quote For Managed Web Hosting!